Louis Pellicori is Glenmede’s Chief Information and Technology Officer. He is responsible for leading the development and implementation of corporate technology strategy, Security, Infrastructure, Business Applications and Business Continuity.
Mr. Pellicori has over 30 years of experience with a concentration in the financial industry. He has extensive experience in developing and fostering successful Domestic and Global Information Technology business solutions. He has extensive M&A, IT architecture and enterprise organizational change and operational automation experience. His most recent speaking
- CEB, Cyber Security
- FIS Panelist on Leadership and Cyber Security
- InvestCloud Summit, Cyber Security
- Fiduciary and Investment Risk Management Association, Cyber Security
- CIO MidMarket Summit, Cloud and Cyber Security
- Estate Planning Council Summit, Cyber Security
He received his Master of Arts in Organization Dynamics from University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Rutgers University, Certificate in Advanced School of Banking from American Institute of Banking/ and Certificate in International Executive Management from the Wharton School. He served on several boards, New Jersey Technology Council, LaSalle University for the Masters in Computer Information Science and the March of Dimes State Board.
- Short Bio:Chief Information and Technology Officer