A proven and accomplished technology leader with 14+ year industry and consulting track record of delivery, modernization, operations and optimization in global, highly complex, massive-scale and highly regulated environments.
Have global responsibility in Citi’s Global Consumer group for:
eBusiness Service Delivery & Assurance – DevOps : Accountable for critical banking products & survives, which inspires to delight retail customers through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Develop Banking services @ Cloud with Chef and Microservices.
Cloud application development leadership with SpringBoot Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry & AWS.
Security as a service in cloud. Ops as a code for banking cloud applications.
Platform As A Service – A cluster aligned function of responsibility & accountability to provide end-to-end IT project & service management of banking products – its maturity, risk and performance. Broad experience in middleware security product’s evaluation, design & implementation. Design service architecture proposals and collaborate with stakeholders for banking solutions.
Global Release & Configuration management :
CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Delivery Deployment) service to self & assisted banking channels’ critical application suite.
Service Delivery Banking Channels:
• Collections : Computed Assisted Collection, Early Fraud Warning, Credit Decision, Rewards
• Core Bank: Loan, Savings, Statement, Funds Transfer, FX, Check, Overdraft, ATM, Treasury
• Credit Products: Bill Payment, Dispute, Merchant, Easy Pay, Payment Gateway, Recovery
• Data Management & Analytics: Sales Station, Marketing Automation, NextGen Warehouse
• Customer Self Service: IVR, Citibank Online & Mobile/Tablet Banking, Alerts, E-Statement
• Wealth Management: Collateral, Personal Banking, Insurance, Mutual Fund, Securities Brokerage
- Short Bio:Vice President